Friday, October 12, 2012

Proper.

Invasion of WAC!

There are probably between ten and fifteen WAC kids on the Royal Holloway campus, including the ones that already go here.  It is glorious! Students already studying abroad (one from Copenhagen, one from Cork, and one from Madrid) as well as students from the lovely state of Maryland (WAC has fall break right now) made the trek to good ol' Egham for the next few days.  Last night, we went to a place called Club Liquid in Windsor, a few towns over.  There was a bus that left from Founder's at 11:00 (it came at 11:30, which frankly increased anticipation and excitement) and returned at 3:00.  It was a LONG night, but S-Club 7 performed!  Unfortunately, it was S Club 3 (not too sure where the other four went), but it was still a grand time.  I decided that my Hello Kitty dress should make an appearance... it was quite the sight.  

I believe the plan is to go into London with the whole gang tomorrow night... that should be a wild time.  As for now, I have to read a significant amount (of Shakespeare and Medieval Epics) before I let myself have fun, haha.  As for now, cheers!

I still don't know if I use "cheers" correctly.  Oh, well!  


No comments:

Post a Comment