Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hoover. Flu jab. Vest. Trousers.

Hoover (n.)- Vacuum.
Flu jab (n.)- Flu shot.
Vest (n.)- A "vest" is not a sleeveless sweater-y article of clothing/fancy waistcoat here... a "vest" is an undershirt.  Or a bro tank, if you will.  Or a tank top. It gets confusing, especially when talking about...
Trousers (n.)- Trousers are pants.  Pants are underwear.  Everything is topsy-turvy.

I can't believe I just said topsy-turvy.  

I'm avoiding writing my 1,000 word essay for my Shakespeare class.  I'm being absurd.  I've been avoiding it, having comfort in the fact that I can write a 1,000 word essay in my sleep, especially on anything that has to do with my man, Bill Shakey.  Yes, we are on nickname basis.  Anywho, I suppose I should start... I have a simply marvelous heading and title.  I'm acutely distracted by the high-ceilinged (Is that a word? It looks so strange) slightly gothic-styled library, overwhelmingly surrounded by shelves of books, books, and more books.  Mission:  Explore the restricted section and discover a book focusing on Nicholas Flamel.  Heeh.

Okay, I need to get out of here (here, meaning cyberspace).  

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment