Sunday, May 19, 2013

Fit.

Fit (adj.): Attractive; slang for "hot."  "She's so fit!"

I have no idea why I started to do this... but I did.  It happened.  I think it started as an accident, my hypersensitive camera clicking while I was walking.  I thought it looked pretty cool, so I continued taking pictures of my pink converses along with the different sites or cities I was visiting at the time.  It's funny to see the progression from perfectly clean to disgustingly dirty... those shoes have seen some days.
There were some days I had to wear different shoes due to inclement weather.  

"Oh, the places you'll go!"  ...or rather, my pink converses.  Have gone.


This was in the Dublin Castle, waiting in line.
The Windsor Castle + my shoe.

The Cliffs of Moher + my shoe.


The Dover Castle + the sub.
The entire city of Rome + my shoe.


The Spanish steps + my shoe.
The Trevi Fountain + my shoe.
Night Rome (The Vatican) + my shoe.







The Arch de Triomphe + my shoe.




The Pantheon + my shoe.
The Versailles Palace + my shoe.
I have no idea, in Rome, looks important + my shoe.

The Sacre Coeur + my shoe.
This was my first adventure in London.  I took this by accident. 

No comments:

Post a Comment